Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
In-house Graphic Designer
Are you looking to join a fast growing company and put your strong graphic design skills to the test?
We are seeking a creative professional with the ability to develop and produce strong visual marketing material and enhance our brand through print and web-based mediums. The candidate will translate core marketing message objectives to the target market through print and digital media. Demonstrated proficiency with the principles of graphic design including, layout, colour theory, typography, graphic style and the dynamics of vibrant composition. The candidate will have a recognized education in graphic design and a minimum of 2 years of applied graphic design (print and digital) experience.
- 2+ year related experience
- Exceptional creative skills
- Post secondary certification in Graphic Design
- A track record of high-end aesthetic and technical execution
- Strong eye for original design, able to bring new ideas to the table
- Expert in the entire suite of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Detail oriented and proofreading aptitude to catch mistakes easily
- Remains current with latest design trends and technology
- Ability to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- A good grasp of pre-press production
- Web-based UI/UX design
- Design experience in technology based solutions
- Experience in developing, enhancing and maintaining multiple brand identities
- Experience in designing product user guides and manuals
- Experience in retail or automotive industry a plus
- Overseas outsourcing experience
- Motion graphic experience
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of, B&B Electronics Ltd., is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. We provide advanced cloud-based fleet management software and tailored GPS tracking hardware to customers across diverse industries throughout Canada and the United States. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume (including a link to your portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.
Please note that face-to-face collaboration is required, and therefore the In-house Graphic Designer must work from our Edmonton office.
No outsourcing inquiries, please.