SEO SEM and CRO Specialist – Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Ooof! That’s a lot of acronyms! How about Digital Marketing Ninja (we’re open to most any title 🙂 )
SEO SEM and CRO Specialist Job Summary
Are you looking to be part of something new? We’re looking for an SEO SEM and CRO Specialist. Digital Marketing Ninja for short!
Someone who is obsessed with all things digital marketing: Search Engine Optimization SEO, Seach Engine Marketing SEM, Conversion Rate Optimization CRO, Google AdWords, Analytics, Bing Ads, keyword research, social media, local listings, calls-to-action, and page conversion. You will use a unique mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify optimization opportunities and maximize ROI alongside an enthusiastic marketing and leadership team anxious to capitalize on an amazing opportunity.
- Ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Perform website audits and make usability recommendations.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources to develop SEO SEM and CRO strategy and testing plans.
- Develop hypotheses, build and execute tests according to your optimization strategy and testing plans.
- Manage multiple PPC accounts and social media sites.
- Increase conversion rates with compelling digital advertising, landing pages, and calls-to-action.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account to formulate new hypotheses and tests.
- Create regular reporting updates based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in marketing with a digital marketing focus in an agency environment or client-side marketing department.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Experience in all areas of digital marketing including: SEO, SEM, CRO, online advertising, re-targeting, email marketing, social media, local listings, page conversion tracking and testing, content and inbound marketing.
- Web analytics, site optimization, page design and development experience.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of the role that website design and development play in SEO and digital marketing strategy.
- Strong understanding of web analytics (Google analytics and other).
- Experience with UI/UX website design concepts, content management systems and technologies, protocols and development tools.
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn and teach.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels.
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of, B&B Electronics Ltd., is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. We provide advanced cloud-based fleet management software and tailored GPS tracking hardware to customers across diverse industries throughout Canada and the United States. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com. To learn more about Titan GPS powered by Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the SEO / SEM and CRO Specialist must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.