Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
We have an outstanding opportunity that encompasses uncapped remuneration and professional growth. The sense of urgency to fill this opportunity is immediate and with that we can ONLY consider those with 2 yrs + B2B, GPS Tracking sales experience. No other backgrounds will be considered at this time. If you have GPS Tracking Sales experience then read on, you’re going to want to know more.
We are growing again and seeking to expand our dedicated Team with outbound Sales Professionals, based out of Edmonton, whiles servicing customers across Canada and in to the USA. In particular we are seeking tech savvy candidates with previous successful sales experience within the GPS Tracking Industry.
We practice a consultative sales approach and we work closely with our customers to uncover the best solutions for their needs. This position offers the right candidates the opportunity to earn significant income while representing a proud company that has been in business for over 40 Years.
- Engage customers in discovery meetings to recommend the proper solution.
- Conduct sales presentations/ trainings in person and online.
- Solicit sales orders in assigned verticals or geographic regions; follow through on sale leads.
- Professionally represent the company and manage assigned accounts.
- Document sales activity in CRM software.
- Be the first point of contact for questions and issues; perform minor troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with other Team Members to ensure proper sales process execution.
- Minimum 2 years GPS Sales Experience in a business to business sales environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to clearly explain system benefits, ask the correct questions to understand needs, conduct training session to key users, and host webinars.
- Polished interpersonal skills to create client rapport and trusting relationships.
- Attention to detail to ensure paperwork is not a barrier to sales.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and high volume sales environment.
- Strong organization skills; able to prioritize what’s important to plan each day.
- Proficiency in typing and using Microsoft Office products – Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Excellent at keeping your sales funnel organized with Salesforce.com or some other CRM software.
- Proficiency in French or other languages.
- Experience with online meeting tools such as Join Me or Webex.
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty. We are a family owned business and put a high value on work/life balance.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, above average sales incentive program, monthly vehicle allowance and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter.