Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Certified Tracking Solutions is a fast-paced, premier GPS tracking company with its North American Headquarters out of Edmonton. We have seen tremendous growth over the last decade and we are looking to take our company to the next level. We have recently moved into our brand new, modern facility which has been purpose built for growth and customer service.
If professionalism and delivering a high-quality dealer experience is in your DNA, then we are interested in talking to you about joining our team and being part of the Certified Tracking story. Based at the Head office in Edmonton, the sales coordinator will work collaboratively with various departments to bridge the gap and coordinate between the incoming sales leads, rep assignments, orders, shipping, sales, and marketing department.
- Provide backup coverage to the Sales Managers and Sales Team
- Being a main “in-house” point of contact for our sales managers and reps while they are out in the field
- Being a main “in-house” point of contact for our Canadian and USA reselling dealers
- Responding to client calls and emails regarding product questions
- Provide updates on ETA’S to clients for backorders and liaising with Purchasing department for any products and pricing updates
- Track and Monitor rush shipments and sample orders from beginning to end
- Send welcome and introduction email communication to new customers
- Communication and managing the distribution of new sales collateral for our resellers
- Ensuring our customer and reseller contact list in our CRM system is up-to-date
Qualifications (Education / Experience / Skills & Abilities)
- Degree, diploma or certification from a recognized post-secondary institution is preferred
- 1+ years experience in an inside sales or customer service role
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail (keying skills, alpha-numeric accuracy)
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Thrives in a team environment and able to work independently
- An expert in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM software
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume.
If you feel you’re qualified and are looking forward to an exciting new challenge, then please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.