STANDARDS ARE ON THE RISE
Safety is Always in Season
Safety is a major priority that has and will continue to be emphasized by public opinion, policy-makers, and industry leaders. International standards will continue to set the bar higher and drive innovation further still.
Get Equipped With A Team That You Can Trust
Titan GPS and Certified Tracking Solutions have pioneered innovative fleet solutions for over a decade and we continue to lead the way. With the help of our sister company Certified Radio, we’ve built a strong network of specialist manufacturers and distributors from around the world to bring you the very best in accident avoidance technologies.
Our ability to buy in bulk allows us to pass on the savings to our customers and our wealth of experience in fleet installations has earned us an impeccable reputation in the industry.
Contact us Today for a Free Consultation
We understand the fleet safety challenges you face. Let us help take your fleet to the next level of safety and standards compliance.
ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE SYSTEM CATEGORIES
Poor visibility is frequently the cause of serious accidents involving heavy equipment and large vehicles. We source the world for technology to help you bring fleet surroundings into view.
CAMERA MONITORING SYSTEMS
Blind Spots. No More.
Blind spots are the single biggest contributing factor in all accidents. The substantial height and length of many of today’s fleet assets significantly limit the visibility for operators. Camera monitor systems are used in a wide range of on-road and off-road applications to meet a host of health and safety and legislative requirements. They can help eliminate blind spots and prevent expensive vehicle damage and ultimately save lives.
- Helps to reduce insurance premiums
- Reduce vehicle damage and downtime
- Vast improvement over standard mirrors
- Clearer visibility in low light conditions
- Covers multiple blind spots with a single monitor
REVERSE WARNING ALARMS
Be Heard. When it Matters Most.
Studies have shown that up to one-quarter of all workplace deaths are a result of reversing vehicles. Many more result in injury and costly damage to vehicles, equipment and buildings. Despite this many operators still fail to fit simple and relatively inexpensive reversing alarms. New technology including “White Sound” alarms have a wider sound frequency making the vehicle more easily locatable and creates less noise pollution.
- Provides an effective danger warning
- Alarm sound can be instantly locatable
- Can be heard only where it matters
- Audible to those wearing ear defenders
- Reduces reversing fatalities
ULTRASONIC SENSOR SYSTEMS
360º Obstruction Detection
Over the last few years, additional safety precautions have become mandatory. Despite these extra precautions, collisions with other vehicles, fixed objects, cyclists, workers and even pedestrians, remain a constant threat. Ultrasonic detection and warning systems alert driver’s to potential danger. They inform the driver of the distance between vehicle and obstacle, minimizing both vehicle damage and collision incidents.
- Peace of mind to the driver
- Greater protection to pedestrians, cyclists and workers
- Minimizes damage to vehicle, property and other objects
- Can be used in conjunction with Camera Monitor Systems
- Complies with worksite regulations including ISO 5006
RADAR DETECTION SYSTEMS
Protect People. Defend Assets.
Radar monitoring systems eliminate blind spots by detecting people and objects and provide visual and audible warnings to operators. The ISO 5006 standard for earthmoving equipment addresses the problem of blind spots around a vehicle. Camera monitor systems provide this to some extent, but in difficult environmental conditions, a range of complementary devices are vital to give visual and audible operator warnings.
- Resiliant in tough conditions
- Reduce accidents and fatalities
- Meets health and safety standards
- Suitable for on-road and off-road
- Narrow beam pattern to minimise false warnings
MOBILE DIGITAL RECORDING
Protect Your Company and Your Drivers.
Insurance claims and vehicle accidents are common issues for businesses. However, lack of evidence simply leads to out of court settlements. By recording footage from vehicle mounted cameras, today’s mobile digital recording systems provide an accurate 360-degree witness, giving irrefutable evidence in the case of accidents and insurance claims. Mobile digital recording is used for a variety of reasons and the benefits are wide ranging.
- Disprove false claims such as ‘crash for cash’ scams
- Protection for drivers who may be wrongly accused
- Aids and encourages improved driver behaviour
- Enables more effective driver training
- Helps to lower insurance premiums