Built for the Oil Patch!
The most comprehensive set of continually updated oilfield maps in existence. PatchMap oilfield mapping is expertly integrated into Titan GPS as a searchable overlay. The gold standard visual assistant, reporting engine, and alerts tool for fleets operating in the western Canadian energy sector!
- Easy search by LSD, PNG, Wellsites, ¼ Sections & Facilities
- LSD to LSD dispatch
- Comprehensive mapping including Private Lease Roads
- License #, Operator, Drill Path & Sour Gas Indicator
- Western Canada: BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT
- Ensure your vehicles are on the right sites and for how long
- Be alerted to site-to-site crew movement
- Assist drivers with precise navigation
Knowing the fastest route is one thing but if there’s a road or bridge under repair your fast route just become a long, slow one. The new PatchMap Road and Bridge Ban overlay allows you to easily visualize restrictions, and road events such as construction along planned travel routes. It also provides you instant access to permit applications through a premier permit company provider.
- Easily visualize your travel routes
- Colour coded to identify restriction type
- Bans, Weight Restrictions (%, Blanket), Max Width
- Construction and lane control
- Avoid fines and costly delays
- Intelligently plan your travel
- Quickly apply for permits
Mapping features are dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.