The Fleet Driving Summary highlights and ranks the Top 10 driver behaviour performance issues across four distinct metrics. An in-depth measurement of your fleet’s driving behaviour including average and maximum travel speeds, idling, and aggressive driving.
- Lists your ten top average travel speeds and max trip speeds, idlers, and aggressive drivers
- Easy to read, at-a-glance colour coded charts complete with detailed “click-through” data
- Measures current behaviour and compares with histrocial data (benchmarking required)
- Know where you can have the biggest impact on operational costs and vehicle safety
- Great data breakdown that is easy to read and simple to follow
- Prints and saves great in HTML format, making it a useful archival tool
Related or Additional ResourcesREQUEST INFORMATION